We offer a 1-year warranty on all of our full priced products and a 14-day money back guarantee on all full priced items. Final sale items are non-refundable or warranted. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your items within 14 days for a complete refund, not including the shipping cost, and a $6 restocking fee (which is deducted from refund).
To return your order, please follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Indicate your order # and the item(s) you would like to return
- Forward your order confirmation, and provide images of repackaged product
- Why you are returning the products
Please note the following:
- All items must be returned in its original condition, never used, with all tags attached and original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the returned item(s) back to the original method of payment.
- Returns can only be processed for items purchased from 7amenfant.com. Items purchased through independent retailers must be returned to the original retail location. Products purchased at store or through an online retailer (not 7amenfant.com) are subject to the respective return and refund policy of the original purchase location.
- Merchandise ending in .99 is FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged, returned, credited or warranted.
- Items without a Return Merchandise Authorization will not be accepted.
We are unable to offer exchanges at this time however we do accept returns within 14 days. Please follow the steps above to return your order and place your new order separately.
Holiday Returns and Exchanges:
All orders placed between December 1 and December 31st may be returned by the original customer on or before January 31st of the following year. Holiday gift returns are subject to the same shipping and restocking fees as standard returns. Gift refunds can only be processed for the original purchasing customer using the original form of payment.
Gifts received during the December holiday period may be exchanged by the individual who received the gift on or before January 31st of the following year. An original proof of purchase is required to process all holiday exchanges. Holiday gift exchanges are subject to the same shipping and restocking fees as standard exchanges.