Blanket 212 evolution - Velvet
The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® Velvet keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. With a new grey velvet exterior shell, you'll be turning heads wherever you go! The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent velvet outer shell, poly insulation and super soft anti-piling micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Water repellent velvet outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece *please note, the velvet shell will not be as water repellent as the nylon shell we use on other Blanket 212s
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: With extension on H: 48”, W: 17” With one extension H: 43”, W: 17”
- Machine washable
GEAR Car Seat & Stroller
SIZE CHART – CLICK HERE
HOW-TO PRODUCT MANUAL - CLICK HERE
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
All merchandise is shipped domestically via FedEx Ground, and each order is fully insured and tracked.
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two days of purchase and take 4-5 business days for package delivery.
Because we strive to ship your order as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel or change an order as processing begins immediately.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
- Federal Express occur Monday through Sunday, excluding holidays.
Enjoy free shipping over $50.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee on almost every product we offer. You may return your items within 14 days for a complete refund, not including the shipping cost, and a $6 restocking fee.
Returned items must be unused, unworn and in good condition with original packaging and tags attached included. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the returned item(s) back to the original method of payment.
Returns can only be processed for items purchased from 7amenfant.com. Items purchased through independent retailers must be returned to the original retail location. Products purchased at store or through an online retailer (not 7amenfant.com) are subject to the respective return and refund policy of the original purchase location.
Merchandise ending in .99 is FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged, returned, credited or warranted.
Items without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted from our distribution center.